Gafsa Competitiveness Pole
The Gafsa Competitiveness Pole Company (PCG) was created on April 29, 2008 with a capital of 47,000 thousand dinars. The PCG is intended to host activities in the fields of: Development, Renovation; Services, Industrial Activities Encourage local and foreign investors to come and settle in Gafsa. Attract investors to develop PCG and investment in Gafsa. To welcome the creators of the projects: Technological, Industrial and of services and to help them to carry out their activities. Development of industrial zones. Sale of lots of land for the creation of industrial projects. Rental of industrial spaces and cyber parks.
Our competitiveness pole: from a geography of innovation to a geography of production
Mission of the Gafsa competitiveness pole:
- Development of Industrial Zones
- Sales of lots and rental of industrial buildings for the creation of projects
- Stimulates and manages the transfer of knowledge and technology (among universities, R&D institutions, and businesses).
- Favorise la culture de l’innovation et de la compétitivité des entreprises et des institutions fondées sur le savoir.
- Establish a strong partnership link between training, research and production
- Améliorer la capacité compétitive de l’industrie de la région de Gafsa.
- Favoriser l’investissement direct étranger
JOIN OUR STRENGTHS TO SEIZE NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Optimize your activity with Technopole by becoming a partner
Grow your business by bringing the expertise, technology, products and services your customers need.
Why become a Technopole partner?
The Gafsa Competitiveness Pole Company's mission is to be at your side to develop your know-how in order to initiate future projects with your customers or ours, while pooling our respective skills.